Russell will be headed to Kitty Hawk tomorrow to spend some time with Mike, Nett and Cal. He is looking forward to seeing them and playing with Cal. We hope to leave around 7AM tomorrow.
Chris and I will head back down that way next Friday to pick up Russell from Nett's and spend 4 days/3 nights in the OBX before school starts. We'll be back on Monday 8/25th.
School orientation is 8/25 at 7PM.
I experienced some chest pains earlier in the week and went to the doctor to be checked out. I have a stress test scheduled for 8:30 AM on 8/26 at MJH. I would appreciate your prayers. I'm not really worried about the stress test. No need to worry and besides - the Lord will take me through whatever comes my way.
2 comments:
Kris,
I will be praying for you. Let me know what they say. I probaly will call you before you read this..
I Love you
Sherri
Thanks!
Post a Comment