The next day Russell and I went to the pool for a while and then we all headed to the beach for a few hours.
There were a lot of waves and Russell and Chris were in the water just a bit past the shore line. This wave got them good!
We went out to eat Saturday night with Mike, Nett and Cal and another couple (friends of Mike/Nett). We had a late meal at Black Pelican and it was good, as usual.
On Sunday we were planning on going on a Pirate Expedition in Manteo but when I called at 9AM that morning to book an afternoon adventure I discovered they didn't have anything available until 5PM on Monday. We didn't make it for that trip and decided to go to one of the putt putt courses. We visited the one just before Tanger Outlet Mall which was a Pirate themed one and Russell dressed for the occasion. We had a good time. (Chris won the game!)
This picture is of Russell about half way through the course.
More shots of Russell on the course.
We took a walk on the beach Sunday about sunset. Russell would not smile! I wish he would have! I guess he was down because it was our last day at the beach.
This is a fuse bead creation made by Russell, to resemble Granny. He did a great job I think!
We got back home about 2ish on Monday. The time went by tooo quickly. Maggie was glad to see us and Dale did an excellent job of looking after her and our fish while we were away. The cat warmed up to Dale too!
I had my stress test today and was to have another test tomorrow. Martha Jefferson Hospital called me this afternoon to say that the doctor (cardiologist) was able to see all he needed with this test and I wouldn't have to come in for my second appointment. Now I have to wait for my PCP to call me with the results. Hopefully that will be in a few days. Glad I don't have to have the 2nd test but wish I knew whether not having to go a 2nd time is good or bad. The technician that called me couldn't give me any further information.
No comments:
Post a Comment