The Graduation ceremony was Friday night. The ceremony was very nice and refreshments were served in the social hall after the formal ceremony. There were two graduating seniors this year.
After diploma's were handed out there was an announcement that a special award was being presented to one of the students. It was Russell. He received a special award for being the only ACS student that showed up for Highway Clean Up Day!
Justice was there too!
The Auction was a success! We grossed around $10,000.00 for the school. I think we were all ready to hit the bed Saturday night after we got home. It was exciting and intense. We have a meeting scheduled for Thursday afternoon with all committee members.
Next item on the agenda for the school is the Motorcycle Benefit I'm trying to organize for sometime this summer or into the fall.
Tomorrow is my 25 year service dinner at UVa. Chris and I will be attending.
No comments:
Post a Comment