Sunday, July 20, 2008

Rus on Bike






Today after church we rode the bikes to Waynesboro. Russell wanted to get something at McDonald's so we stopped by there for a little while. We had a book and some video tapes to return to the public library so we stopped by there to take care of dropping those off. Chris had to follow me there since he's never been to the Waynesboro library before. I don't like to ride in front of him so I was glad that it was a short trip from McDonald's to the library. Then we headed back home and took these pictures of Russell on Chris' bike. He had on the chaps we got for him a few weekend's ago.

I played guitar and sang in church this morning. After I got back to my seat Russell told me that he had recorded me singing on his MP3 player. I sang a song a wrote several years ago called "He's There"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey dude!!! What's up??? Don't run over moo-moo..

Guess who