Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Birthday for Chris

Yesterday (2nd) was Chris' birthday.

We sorta celebrated off and on all weekend. We both were off Sunday and Monday. We had planned on riding the bikes on Sunday (heading where?) spending the night and coming back on Monday. The weather was iffy on Sunday so we drove the car to Staunton Sunday afternoon and ate at Applebee's. We also stopped by the Harley shop to pick up his gift. We got him a new studded seat cushion for his passenger seat.

Monday we rode the bikes to Waynesboro and had dinner at Pizza Hut! Wrong move to make! We won't go back to that Pizza Hut for some time to come. Our waitress came to our table with two of the items we ordered and asked "Did you guys order this?" We waited forever for the rest of our order, had to go ask for more tea and when she gave us our tab didn't even say thank you , come again, or anything. She also didn't get a very big tip. The waitress we had at Applebee's was sooooo good. We left an extra amount in her tip!

Yesterday we gave Chris his cards. I always end up getting bunches of cards because they all are so nice and I can't decide which one to buy so I get multiple ones.

I baked brownies when I got home from work and Russell and I put candles on four of the brownies and came in the living room with them so Chris could blow them out. Russell took a picture but I haven't loaded it onto the computer yet.

That's about it.

No comments: