This week is almost over!
We are expecting snow/freezing rain tonight and tomorrow. Russell is in bed and Chris has left for work. He worked today, got off at 3:30 and they have activated third shift snow duty so he has to be there by 9:30ish. He went straight to bed when he got home. Rus and I didn't get home until about 6:30 and it had started a little snow then. The top of the car had white on it but by the time Chris left for work all of that had disappeared. If we get ice I won't be going anywhere tomorrow! Can't handle trying to drive on it nor deal with the people that insist on driving as if the pavement were dry.
I'm going to take some time before going to bed to dry some clothes, finish cleaning up the kitchen a bit and maybe watch a bit of TV before calling it a night. Chris will be calling a little later.
I've started working on a site for the school auction. Please check out berriesandbids.blogspot.com when you have a chance. I just started and will be adding information as it is received.
We'll see what tomorrow brings! Be safe everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment