Has been a busy weekend. Justice spent the night Friday night. All went well. She went to bed around 9:30 and slept until 8AM the following morning. Pretty good for a 9 month old! Had to take her back to mom and dad early since I needed to get ready to attend the wedding of a co-worker on Saturday at Boars Head in Charlottesville. Was able to get a few things accomplished at home before making the trip into C'ville for the wedding. The wedding was very nice. Their dog was one of the attendants and he was so well behaved. He even fell asleep during part of it! We ventured into Waynesboro today to pick up some parts for his truck. I didn't make it to church this morning - Got up too late!
It's really windy here today. The wind has blown limbs out of several trees in the yard, one that we witnessed as we had just pulled into the driveway. Something must have hit the window in the kitchen because the glass is out of the storm window! The wind is really whipping the tin roof!
Russell is at his dad's this weekend. He'll be back on Monday and will be getting ready for his trip to go snow tubing with the school on Tuesday.
My nephew and his wife had their first baby on Saturday! A boy! Colton David Ward! I can't wait to see him! I understand he is so cute. I hope to make it to my mom's house later today to see some pictures! I spoke with his Dad earlier and he said everyone is doing fine with the exception of being tired! He's only had about 6 hours sleep over the past few days.
Guess I'd better get back to the clothes in the washer and dryer!
No comments:
Post a Comment