Saturday, April 5, 2008

Baby Pictures

These pictures were taken of Justice on the night of Russell's school Easter Program.


What a cute smile. See those teeth!


Being held by Lisa


I've caught a bug of some sort! All sorts of stuff going on - stuffy nose, runny nose, watery eyes, sneezing, little bit of a cough and headache. I went to the pharmacy today to pick up something and after talking to the pharmacist decided on Coricidin because of my blood pressure. She said people with high blood pressure should stay away from all decongestants. Also taking ibuprofen for my headache. Hopefully this won't last long.


We were supposed to pick up trash along 151 for Church of the Blue Ridge this morning but it was re-scheduled until April 19th. Since the trash pick-up was cancelled I called Melissa last night to let her know I could go with Judy and her to Richmond. I wasn't feeling very bad last night but when I got up this morning I knew I needed to stay at home and get some rest. The weather forecast called for rain today and I didn't think I needed to be out in it feeling the way I do.


Linda and Dale are on their way home from the airport after their trip to Florida. Glad they had a good trip.


Church landscaping and cleanup day is scheduled for next Saturday at Church of the Blue Ridge.


Russell is with his Dad this week. I moved the furniture around in his room when I was off the week of the 24th and he liked it. I put a lot of stuff in his closet and told him that we needed to go through and throw things away the next weekend that he is with me (which will be the weekend of the 18th) He did a great job of keeping his room clean and picked up this week. I hope he continues with that! We put a bookcase in his room and that helps to get his books, magazines and memorabilia organized.


With warmer weather coming I am planning on having a yard sale soon. I've been gathering things for a yard sale for a while now. What doesn't end up being sold will go to Good Will.


Guess that's all for now!


Found this picture that I have to post. Couldn't resist. Your job is to guess whose feet these are!




No comments: