Today is my birthday. Started the celebrations early. Judy took me out to lunch on Thursday to Millmont Grill. I'd never been there before and we enjoyed ourselves. Lorrie and Ray took me to Ruby Tuesday's on Friday and we had a great lunch. Last night Chris took me to Old School House Restaurant and it was sooo good. When we got back Russell gave me my gift and card. He had gotten a bag of bird seed and then got a CD that had "Will the Circle be Unbroken" on it. He got a really nice card that he had written the following in. "Mom, I know this is a sorrowful time but today is about you so put the bad times behind you. Russell" And he told me he wanted me to have a CD with the song on it that I sang at Granny's funeral. Christopher called me earlier to wish me a happy birthday. I have lots of cards, phone calls and e-mails sending me birthday wishes.
This morning Russell and I met others at the church today to pick up trash along route 151. We got there about 8 and worked till 9:30. Then he and I went to Waynesboro to pick up some certificates that had been donated for the Afton Christian School auction and then got a bite to eat before heading home.
Now it's time to wash clothes and clean house! Fun, fun, fun!
1 comment:
Happy birthday Kristy...I hope that you enjoy your day!!
Love~ Heather
Post a Comment