Back to work tomorrow after a quick two days off.
Yesterday we had landscaping day at Church of the Blue Ridge so was there at 8AM. It was a beautiful day for being outside. Worked till 11 and then drove to Waynesboro to see Christopher. Missed seeing him - they were in Harrisonburg but talked to him on the phone later in the day. Also saw them today and kept Justice for several hours while Christopher and Ashlen helped his friend, Travis, work on a shed.
We met at mom's house after church today to write thank you's to the many people that were there for us in various ways during the loss of mama. It is still so hard to believe that she is gone. We all miss her very much.
I made New York Strip, mashed potatoes and rolls for supper. I used my new non-stick griddle pan to cook the steaks. They turned out nice. (no pictures this time)
Keep Lisa in your prayers for tomorrow. She is having some surgery and will be out of work all week.
Chris finished up the customizing he has been doing on a friends bike. He now has to wash and clean it up. It looks very nice. Perhaps I'll get a picture of it before he takes it to Glen.
Russell will be home tomorrow after being with his Dad over the weekend. He will be with us this weekend. We are planning on cleaning out his closet on Saturday. We also have trash pick-up along the highway at Church of the Blue Ridge on Saturday morning at 8AM. We'll probably get started on his closet but doubt that we will finish it up. He has a lot of stuff in there!
Hope to have a yard sale in a few weeks. Steadily gather things together for the yard sale.
Hope everyone has a good week!
2 comments:
Kris, We would like to have a yard sale ..we would like to join in...
Please tell Chris..i thought the pork chops are pretty...
Love Sherri
I told him last night what you said about the pork chops.
I'll let you know when I will be having the yard sale.
Post a Comment