Monday, April 7, 2008

Biker Toads!

I found these cute garden toads on sale today when Judy and I went out at lunch. I couldn't resist them. I got one for each of us. Russell wanted to put his in his room instead of the garden. The other two are out by the driveway where the sweet peas will be blooming soon. Next time you are at the house please check them out!

Mr. and Mrs Toad - if you are reading this --- you should check out the garden toads that are on sale at K-Mart.


Still have my cold or whatever is happening with me. Still on meds and able to breath at night and thankful for that.


Will be leaving work early tomorrow to go to lunch with my friend Heather from Fredericksburg. She has an appointment in Charlottesville tomorrow morning and then we are going to spend the afternoon together. We haven't seen each other since our wedding in May 2006. Looking forward to seeing her.



2 comments:

Nett said...

Hope you feel better soon! I want to read the book you mentioned earlier. Miss you!!!

kah said...

Judy has it now. I'll save it for you.