Monday, March 24, 2008

Mom's Farewell

This is the video we played Saturday night when our friends and family gathered at the church to "celebrate" mama's life. As some of you know, I was making a video for mama for her birthday (3/23). Instead of a birthday video I made a tribute video to her. I'll eventually finish the one I made for her birthday and send/give that to anyone that would like it.

It was spitting snow off and on today. I remember that it snowed when our Grandaddy was buried. (November 1977)

Today was one of the hardest day's of my life. I know it will get worse before it gets better. Thank God we have family and friends to lean on. What a tribute to mama's life - all of the people that came out to celebrate her homecoming. I know she is having a grand time in heaven - laughing and joking with family as well as old and new friends.

No comments: