
Science Fair Winners 2008! Russell placed 2nd in his class! First place was Lauren Knight who did a project on whether long or short hair kept your head warmer. She is in remission after going through a very long battle with leukemia. (PTL) Third place - Thomas Musselman (one of Russell's buddy's). There was a tie for third place with Paige Spencer also winning. I didn't get to see any of the other kids projects, sorry to say. I wanted to get pictures of all of them. I'm hoping the teacher will send home the grading sheet for the projects.
Russell was very pleased! He wants to keep the volcanoe's in his room on top of his dresser. I'll post another picture of the project with the poster board and his ribbon later on.
Bekah (niece) also placed second in her class for her science project which was measuring the amount of protein in dry/canned cat food.
They also had an Easter program and each class gave a presentation. Tomorrow is the last day of school and then out for a week and a day. Russell will be going to his Dad's for spring break. I will miss him.
We had our Easter exchange today. Chris found a basket with lots of Pirates of the Caribbean items in it. I had looked and could not find one so I'm glad he was able to find it. Russell was tickled and played with the stuff in it most of the evening except when studying for his Spelling and Science test. I received an azalea which I plan on planting outside. Tomorrow is the Easter party at school and I'll be taking off from work at 1:00 to head to the school. Hope I remember my camera!
I'm off next week and the plan is to get a lot of stuff done in the house. I want to finish going through things we want to put in a yard sale and also re-arrange Russell's room. I also want to get out and collect more items for the Afton Christian School Auction.
No comments:
Post a Comment