his volcanoes. He has finished the green coat of paint. Now
he has red and brown that he will be adding after the green dries (tomorrow? - depends on how much homework he has) Hopefully he'll finish his homework in after school before I pick him up. He is excited about this project and really wants to place in the fair. Last year he won first place in his class In kindergarten he won third over the entire school. Now they give awards (usually 1-3) for each class. He did a really good job
all kinds of names. He has made up names as well as naming
them after family members that he wants to remember (David, Grandaddy, Ranny) I told him we should give that more thought and concentrate on completing the painting for now.
Wasn't too bad being back at work today. I do look forward to retirement thought (five more years!)
1 comment:
Are you painting a big glob of cool whip? How did you get it to stay hard? freeze it?
Guess who :o)
don't let the wood monsters bite
Post a Comment