Russell came home with his sheet listing the points earned on his science project
He received 100 of 100 points (A+) They really liked his name (Eruption Palooza!)
I told him to ask what determined his project as 2nd place instead of 1st since he received 100 of 100 points.
I'll be posting a picture of his completed project soon, hopefully sometime this week.
Today is Linda's birthday! I spoke to her earlier and they were getting ready to go out and then prepare a shrimp pasta dinner for her. Sounds good!
Today was my first day back at work. It was a long day! Really emotional at times. I cried all the way home thinking of mama. I miss her so much.
Gotta hit the sack! More later in the week I hope!
1 comment:
Kristy,
I'm SO sorry that I have not "made" the time to write back before now. Please know that I did get your message and that I have been bathing you and your family in prayer every chance that I've had. I can only imagine what you've been going through. I know that God is, and has been, carrying you while you've been unable to carry yourself. Praise Him for that! I'll try and keep in touch when I can. I am thinking and praying about this along with you and others I'm sure!
God be with you!!
Til later,
Don
Post a Comment