Sunday, March 16, 2008

Science Project Almost Finished!

Russell worked all day yesterday on his project and finished typing it up this morning. I loaded pictures from the camera this morning, did some re-sizing of those and printed those for him. He is taking a break and eating some breakfast and will then attach his information to his poster board. Pictures below... the completed volcanoes after painting. Each volcanoe is shown after the chemicals. First one is baking soda and vinegar.... 2nd is mentos and diet Pepsi (not much happened) and 3nd one is quick acting yeast and hydrogen peroxide.

As much as I have enjoyed him working on this project I am glad it is coming to an end. There simply aren't enough hours in the day to do everything! He is in bed by 8:30 each night and I have not been getting off work at my normal time (4 or 4:30) so it makes for little down time where we can do other things together in the afternoons.


I'll post a picture of the completed project once we have it set up at school.

1 comment:

Nett said...

Looks like an A to me!!!